Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WYD Mass: So Very, Very Wrong

Warning: Watching this video could make you sick, or it could make you weep. In point of fact, it should do both. But you should know what is being done to Our Lord.

Pray for our Church.




O Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost,
I offer to You the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ,
present in all the tabernacles of the world,
in reparation for the sacrileges, outrages and indifference
by which He Himself is offended.
And through the infinite merits of His most Sacred Heart
and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, 
I beg of you the conversion of poor sinners.

6 comments:

  1. As a convert, I can tell you this felt like a TBN production.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pick whatever evangelical protestant show you want and this is it...reverent Roman Catholic? I don't think so
    Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an outrage! Bear with me here...

    THIS is what is supposed to appeal to young people?! THIS?! NO, it does NOT appeal to me. Some of this constitutes sacrilege.

    Our Lord Jesus Christ, King of the Universe is carried around in plastic cups like he's popcorn?! And unconsecrated hands touch him?

    Unconsecrated hands should never be allowed to touch the Holy of Holies.

    Pope St. Pius X would have a heart attack at the sight of this despicable nonsense.

    I'm sorry, I wasn't even able to recognize any of this as Catholic and this was done under the Holy Father's watch.

    We have a long way to go.

    Where is the reverence? Where is the Catholicism? We aren't Protestant. I will say it again. Making the Church look Protestant has been a failure! THIS was supposed to be the Sacrifice on Calvary?

    I'm almost in tears right now at the horrible sight of this.

    Sorry for the rant but THIS is how they treat their God?! WHY?! I want to know WHY?!

    And we wonder why the Chastisement is looming over our heads... War is a punishment for sin.

    Michael, tell me why...

    ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmmmmm - wonder how many hosts were taken home as souvenirs of the big Catholic party. I'm betting in the thousands...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget about hosts taken home: how about the hosts that possibly got dropped and trampled on? God have mercy on us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad and disgusting. This is the type of stuff that tempts me to stop believing in the Catholic Church. If it was not for Christ's promise I would head over to the Orthodox. Heaven help us...

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous and concise.